Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make monthly payments?
Yes, monthly payments are allowed. We also offer, on the day of your choosing, Recurring Monthly Credit Card as well as Auto-draft from your checking account.

How do I transfer my license plate, insurance, and driver’s license to SC?
Transferring your information to South Carolina is easy if you follow the steps below.
  1. Obtain South Carolina Insurance. Get a free quote.
  2. Take your Title to the County Auditor to pay Vehicle Property Taxes.
  3. Take your paid receipt from the County Auditor to your local DMV to obtain your new\ license plate and Registration.
  4. Transfer your Driver’s License to South Carolina. When you go to the DMV, you will need two forms of identification in order to complete the transfer.
How long do I have to add a new car to my auto policy?
30 days. However, only the coverages you currently carry transfer to the new vehicle. Furthermore, if a police officer stops you within the 30 days, you could be ticketed for not having proof of insurance.

Do I have to carry Comprehensive and Collision coverage on my car?
When there is a loan on the insured vehicle, you may be required to carry comprehensive and collision.

My mortgage company pays my homeowner’s insurance; can I still do that with your agency?
Yes, Millard Insurance & Financial Group makes switching your insurance companies very easy. We will send proof of insurance to your mortgage company upon the switch, and they will follow up to make sure that the policy gets paid. Get a free quote.

Call Bob to set up an appointment to discuss your insurance needs and to answer your questions.

Insurance Products

Common Questions Bob Can Answer:

We represent some of the most highly regarded and financially sound companies in the industry.